Wednesday Noon Bible Study
Participation in Bible Study may lead to a better understanding and appreciation of the Bible under contemporary conditions. The group is encouraged to share a Christian “connection” with those whose life experiences and outlook could have a positive influence on each of us. We help discipline and maintain a closer and more frequent encounter with God.
Currently, we choose different studies according to suggestions made by members; leadership has been within the group. We meet once a week on Wednesdays at 12:00 PM, with a break during summer months. For further information, please call the church office at 610-967-5600.
Women’s Devotional Fellowship
They devoted themselves to the apostles’ teaching and to the fellowship, to the breaking of bread and to prayer. Acts 2:42
We meet for fellowship (with coffee and tea), study of the Scriptures, and prayer on Thursday mornings. Now and then, we continue fellowship over lunch time!
We began as a small group of friends and acquaintances (who became friends) meeting to pray for each other and our church. We have read and discussed books of the Bible and other Christian literature. We are currently using Becoming a Woman Whose God is Enough as our devotion guide. We invite all women to join us for this time of study.
We conduct our study with the understanding that we are enabling each other to:
- Dig in and study together,
- Be confused and frustrated as we confront unfamiliar words or concepts,
- Argue honestly but lovingly with one another,
- Discuss with commitment but openness to differing opinions,
- Ponder realistically but hopefully the relevance of Scripture to concrete issues facing the church,
- Be open to the movement of the Holy Spirit among us, bringing inspiration and illumination
- Most importantly, our study will be done with a prayerful attitude and approach, and with a touch of humor.
We meet each Thursday in a different member’s home. For further information and for this week’s location, please contact the church office at 610-967-5600.
Disciples of Christ (DOC)
For men 18 years or older (from Faith Church and their friends!). We meet Thursday mornings at 7:30 AM in the church parlor. Our purpose is to share our faith and grow as disciples of Christ, discuss scripture, relate to one another, and have fun! Please check the website calendar to be sure of the schedule.